September 6, 2002
- MGS2 review and a plug...
[ posted by: R.I.P ]
- Well, Salamander received MGS2 as a present back before Christmas but has only just recently found the time to sit down and play it... I watched a good bit of the gameplay and all I can say is Hideo Kojima needs his ass kicked for ruining a great franchise... and the main-stream gaming press needs beat for their part in the cover-up.
- In any event, feel free to read Salamander's review of the game for more details.
- ...and now for the plug, don't forget we've added a new area regarding donations on the site called the S.O.S. page which also holds the permanent links to Cafepress for our GZ shop (t-shirts, mugs, etc...).
- We've also put up a place to sell a lot of the miscellaneous stuff we have piled up over the years. You can look through the list at http://firesale.gamezero.com. No, we didn't have a fire, the idea is to get this stuff sold before it causes a fire. ;p
[Back to News Archive]